So don′t lie to me if you said you don′t have anxiety for your exams, cozz I did and I bet you have it too and it′s nothing to be ashamed of.
In case you′re here looking for some tips to get rid of your anxiety…. you′re at the right place. Shall we get started?
- Get enough sleep –> don′t pull an all nighter, it′s not worth it.
- Eat healthy –> eating healthy increases productivity.
- Anti stress colouring –> colour your stress out in a colouringbook for adults.
- Set realistic goals –> you don′t have to get 100/100, only the pressure will get high from it.
- Picture yourself in a happy moment –> think of that wonderfull beach spending time with your friends at the Miami beach when you pass the exams.
- Think positive and write the negativity down.
- Go for a walk and don′t look at your phone, you will get distracted –> you′ll be relaxed.
- Talk with others –> if writing is nothing for you, then talk with other people and hear yourself out.
- Do fun activities –> watch a movie/serie/youtube videos or go shopping with a friend/relative.
- Have a pamper day/night –> just have a relaxing day/night and you will feel better afterwards.
Believe it or not, but these tips helped me to get through my anxiety. And the first one… getting enough sleep is a hard one, but it will definitely help you!
See you soon with another post.. byeee