Today I want to share a recipe of one of my favourites desserts …… a raspberry cheesecake!
- 175 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 85 g unsalted butter
- 300 g full fat cream cheese
- 150 g Greek yogurt
- 150 ml double cream
- Zest and juice of 1½ lemons, about 4 tbsp of juice
- 75 g caster sugar
- 225 g punnet raspberries
- 2 tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Line the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed round cake tin with greaseproof paper. Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the crushed biscuits. Stir until well coated in the butter. Tip the biscuit mixture into the base of the prepared tin and spread out. Pack the biscuit crumb into the base with a spoon or a potato masher. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Mix in a bowl together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, double cream, lemon zest and juice and caster sugar. Fold in half the raspberries.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge and spread the mixture over the biscuit base level the surface. Return to the fridge and and chill for at least 3 hours. For the best reslut, place it in the fridge for a whole night.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the fridge and dip a knife into hot water and dry it before running around the inside of the tin. Unclip the tin and lift the cheesecake out. Remove the greaseproof paper and serve decorated with the remaining raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
And this was my last post of 12 days of christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed it so far. It was very hard to post 12 posts in a month, but we did it! I’m very proud of us (you + me)!
Be safe and I see you guys next yeaaar (can’t believe it’s almost 2017)!