Only a few more days left until christmas guys! I hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Today I wanted to share with you some tips&tricks for how to book last minute flight tickets. I know you guys expected a chrismassy post, but I really think this post will help some people who wants to go on a vacation.
I got told that if there were flight tickets under the $100, that I can go to Londen as a christmas present from my parents. So I literally began to search for cheap flight tickets as an idiot. I downloaded lots of apps and visited websites and I got finally wat I wanted.
So I know there are lots of people like me struggling with flight tickets and I hope I can help you with my tips&tricks. ENJOY!
- Compare flight tickets from different sites. Search on sites such as: Skyscanner, Tix, WTC, Cheaptickets and Momondo for tickets. For low cost airlines search on: Ryanair, WizzAir, Easyjet, Transavia, AirAsia and British Airways.
- Set a price alert for cheap airline tickets. If you know when you want to fly, then set a price alert. You can do this very easy at Skyscanner. As soon as the price drops, you will receive a mail.
- Retour tickets or a single ticket? Retour tickets doesn’t have to be cheaper than 2 single tickets. You don’t have to travel with the same airline company, but you will save a lot of money!
- Book at the right time. If you’re booking last minute flight tickets, make sure you’re booking at the right time. Don’t EVER book your flight tickets in the weekend, because most of the people will look at their tickets too, which means the prices can get a lot higher. The best days to book your tickets are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Use promo codes. Go online and search for promo codes for an example for Easyjet. With a promo code you can get for an example 20 % discount. You can find your codes at Ticketspy or HolidayGuru.
- Remove the cookies on your laptop/computer. Did you searched a lot for cheap flight tickets? Remove immediately the cookies, the computer saves your historie and automatically makes the prices of the tickets higher than they actually are.
I hope I helped you guys with my tips&tricks. Hope you get what you want.
There are only 2 more 12 days of christmas posts left! Get excited guys!