So today I’m going to show you 3 easy treats, you can make at home. I mostly searched on the social media for some delicious treats and these ones are the one I loved the most.
- Fresh strawberries
- Vanilla frosting (any kind you like)
- Black icing gel
- Wash the strawberries and cut of the leaves.
- Cut the pointed end off of each strawberry and place the newly cut edge down on a clean napkin. The napkin will absorb the fresh strawberry juice, which is what you want.
- The “body” of Santa needs to be quickly dabbed on a fresh paper towel as well. The extra juice will cause the frosting to slide. By letting the paper towel absorb the fresh strawberry juice, the frosting will stay in place better.
- Put vanilla frosting in a piping bag (or in a zip lock bag and cut the corner off).
- Gently swirl some vanilla frosting on the top of the body.
- Place the “Santa hat” (or the strawberry tip) on top of the frosting.
- Add a dab of frosting on top of his hat.
- Last but not least, add carefully two eyes with black icing gel.
- A pack of oreos
- Cream cheese
- White chocolate
- Smash the oreos in a zip bag with your hand or any other tool.
- Add the cream cheese to the crumb and mix it together with your hands.
- Make from the mixture little balls and let is last for 2 minutes.
- In the mean time, melt the white chocolate in a bowl.
- Use a fork to dip the balls and place on wax paper to dry.
- Freeze the oreo balls for 20 min and you’re balls are ready!
- 1-2 bags popcorn
- 1 pkg Vanilla bar or candy coating
- 1-2 cups plain christmas M&M’s
- Crushed candy canes
- red candy coating
- green candy coating
- Buy some ready made popcorn and pour it into a bowl.
- Break your candy couting into squares (it makes it melt better) and place in a pan on low heat. Stir until it is all melted.
- Pour candy coating over the popcorn and mix until all the popcorn is coated.
- Add M&M’s and spread out onto a cookie sheet and drizzle candy melts on top.
- Refrigerate for a bit, but take out 1/2 hour before you eat it so it’s not so hard.
I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure you make these! They are so delicious and easy to make, I can’t even describe it.
See you on christmas day 7!