We all love to drink coffee/thee in these cold days, but it’s too boring to drink the same cup of coffee every single day. So here are some recipes and pictures of drinks, I think we all love to take a sip of it.
Slow cooker Gingerbread Latte: (Recipe from Beckin Hardin)
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 tsp groung ginger
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- pinch cloves
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 3 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee
- whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, caramel sauce and gingerbread cookies for decoration on top
- Add all the ingrediënts to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 minutes, monitor to make sure it doesn’t boil.
- Turn the slow cooker to warm setting and cook for another 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- stir again right before serving and have a taste.
- Dip rims of cups in caramel sauce and then in graham cracker crumbs to create the look above (you don’t have to, if you don’t like it).
- Top with fresh whipped cream and caramel syrup if desired. For extra fun, top with gingerbread cookies.
You’re slow cooker Gingerbread latte is ready to taste!
Cranberry – Apple Cider Punch (Recipe from say yes)
- 4 cups of apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups of cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- Apple slices & orange slices for garnish
- Frozen cranberries or rosemary cranberry
- In a 4 quart container, combine cider, juice and orange juice concentrate.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving pour punch into punch bowl and add chilled ginger ale.
- Garnish with frozen cranberries, apple & orange slices.