These are my top 5 movies, I can watch it over and over again. Enjoy!
- Elf: Buddy was a baby in an orphanage who stowed away in Santa’s sack and ended up at the North Pole. Later, as an adult human who happened to be raised by elves, Santa allows him to go to New York City to find his birth father, Walter Hobbs. When Walter’s relationship with Buddy interferes with his job, he is forced to reevaluate his priorities.
- Home alone: An 8-year old troublemaker must protect his home from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation.
- Arthur Christmas: Santa delivers a billion of presents, but forgets to deliver one. The son of Santa, Arthur is very upset about it and decides to bring the present to the person it belongs. With retired grandsanta, a young elf, an old sleigh and some untrained reindeer, Arthur sets out in a crazy mission to deliver the last present!
- Love actually: Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
- The polar express: A young boy embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express. During his adventure he learns about friendship, bravery, and the spirit of Christmas.
Because I don’t have a netflix account, I watch these movies on project free tv. Project free tv is a free website where you can watch movies and series.
Have a nice day!