- 6 tortilla wraps.
- 150 gr cream cheese.
- 75 gr salat.
- 400 gr salmon.
- Heat the wraps in a microwave for a few seconds.
- Spread the cream cheese over the wraps and then the slices of salmon.
- Now it’s time to add the salat, spread it also over the wraps.
- Roll the wraps firmly on.
- Reig the snacks with a toothpick and put them on a cute board.
You’re salmon bites are ready to enjoy!
If you have any recommendations for which recipe I should do next or any other ideas for 12 days of Christmas, then please let me know in the comments below x