A couple of days ago I made lasagne for myself and OMFG it was soo delicious!! So you probably will know, I’m going to share the recipe with you guys. If I can make it than I’m pretty sure you can do that too!
What do you need for 2-3 people?
- 9 Lasagne sheets
- 100 gr tomato sauce (or more if you want)
- 300 gr meat
- 250 gr Italian vegetable mix (paprika, leek, lettuce, tomato, agaric)
- 400 ml milk
- 250 ml water
- 100 gr grated cheese
- Some butter
- Preheat the oven for 200 degrees C.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the meat.
- Add the Italian vegetable mix and cook those 1 or 2 min with it.
- Add the tomato sauce with the Italian mix and meat and then add the 400 ml milk and 250 ml water.
- Bring to the boil and leave it 2 or 3 min. Cook the sauce slowly because the sauce is very thin.
- Take a greased baking pan (1,5 L).
- Place a sheet side by side into the bottom, top with a layer of the tomato sauce, meat and the vegetable mix. Repeat layers twice more, ending with a layer of sauce and sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35/40 minutes.
- Allow to stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
And your lasagne is ready to eat!